TURMERIC + RED MARINE MINERALS Joint and Gastric Conditioner
HERBAL POWDER EXTRACTS Active ingredients in single herbs delivered in extract powder form designed to provide lower feeding dose rates. These herbs are chosen to support the health and wellbeing of all horses including mares and senior horses. The herbs have been tested free of common contaminants but importantly to provide suitable levels of important active ingredients to ensure maximum herbal benefit. All powders are manufactured in a base of a sustainably produced algae which is harvested under strict control off the pristine coast of Iceland and are an exceptionally rich source of calcium and co-factors.
TURMERIC + RED MARINE MINERALS
- Helps support a healthy skeletal system, joint health and function.
- Supports antioxidant pathways to help protect against free radicals and the oxidative damage of exercise and ageing.
- Antioxidents support healthy joints, brain, heart and the circulatory system.
- Supports healthy liver function, health and wellbeing.
- Provides dietary fibre for the proliferation of healthy gut flora
- Beneficial for appetite, gut and intestinal health.
200gm, 500gm, 1.5kg
One scoop = 10gm
- Sport/Race Horses 10gm once daily in feed
- Ponies 5gm once daily in feed
No loading dose required
Each 10gm dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Turmeric dried root 65gm measured to contain 625mg turmerosaccharides
- Red Marine minerals 5000mg
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance with Racing Industry Rules including withholding one clear day prior to race day.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if seal is undamaged when purchased.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.