STEADY STEED - Natural calming support
Herbal formulation designed to gently support the nervous system which assists the horse to adjust faster to stressful situations and therefore create habitually good behaviour long term.
- Helps to support a healthy nervous system and relieve nervous tension.
- Beneficial for healthy digestive function or poor digestion arising from nervous tension.
- Supports healthy adrenal function and the biochemical reactions of adrenalin – the fight or flight hormones that contribute to highly strung behaviour in big atmospheres.
- Beneficial for green or inexperienced horses coping with new or challenging experiences.
- For best results use as required during the season or load dose prior to events.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Eschscholtzia californica herb 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) 1875mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) 4500mg
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10- 20ml one to two times daily in feed.
- Loading dose is recommended.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance with Racing Industry Rules including withholding one clear day prior to race day.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight in safe place.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.