STEADY NEDDY Kava Calm
Calming herbs can balance behaviour and help the horse adjust faster to stressful situations. Less stress also helps to lower the risk for stomach ulcers, stress-induced colic, fighting among horses, stable vices. etc.
- Calms horses that are tense, spooky and nervous.
- Recommended during periods of stress where calm behaviour is important.
- Promotes balanced behaviour.
- EFFECTIVE CALMER FOR FIREWORKS NIGHT.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Kava root (Piper methysticum) 5000mg
- Californian poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrihiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Pony, 10 - 15mL daily in feed.
- Horse, 20mL daily in feed.
- Load dose twice daily for three days.
- Use when horses are in work.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance with Racing Industry and FEI Rules.
Contains Kava: Kava is a banned substance under FEI Rules- USE AT OWN RISK
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.