REGUMARE Mare Support
REGUMARE supports the normal hormonal balance of mares when temperament and marish behaviour adversely affect safe handling, willingness to work or focus in the ring or on the track.
- Supports healthy hormone balance in mares for more consistent training.
- Supports healthy nervous system function and behaviour in temperamental, moody mares.
- Beneficial for mares who are sensitive to being groomed or tacked up.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Aids in the maintenance of reproductive health of mares prior to and post pregnancy.
- Useful for difficult stallions, colts and cut proud geldings.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) 3500mg
- Eschscholtzia californica 2500mg
- Schizandra (Schizandra chinensis) 2500mg
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) 1500mg
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10-20ml one to two times daily in feed or as required.
- Loading dose is recommended
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance with Racing Industry Rules including withholding one clear day prior to race day.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.