PROTECT Optimal Soundness
Professionally formulated herbal preparation for optimal joint health, function and healthy joints, soft and connective tissue. Especially designed for racehorses and competitive horses in high level training and work.
- Supports a healthy musculoskeletal system, joint health and function
- Supports the body's natural inflammatory response for general mobility, wear and tear of training and the concussive impacts of hard ground.
- Supports healthy cartilage formulation – the cushion between the joints.
- Supports healthy connective tissue and soft tissues around the joint.
- Aids in the maintenance and health of ligaments and tendons.
- Supports antioxidant pathways to help protect against free radicals and the oxidative damage of exercise and ageing.
- Antioxidants may benefit the joints, brain, heart and circulatory system
- Helps to support circulation and blood microcirculation to joints.
Each 20gm dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Boswellia resin (Boswellia serrata) 9000mg
- Turmeric root (Curcuma longa) 19500mg
- Celery Seed (Apium graveolens) 16000mg
- Gotu Kola herb (Centella asiatica) 8000mg
- Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) 26400mg
- Natural peppermint flavour
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use 1-2 scoops one or two times daily in feed
- (1 scoop equals approx 10 grams)
- Loading dose is recommended.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance with Racing Industry Rules including one full day prior to race day
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.