PREPARE Peak Condition
Professionally formulated herbal wellbeing formulation designed to help nourish and support the whole body including the nervous system, immune system, digestive system, adrenals and liver. Provides plant nutrients to help assist with the preparation and build up to racing and competitive events. May assist with recovery. General health and vitality tonic. Good for lean muscle mass and gloss of coats. Peak conditioning formula. Also beneficial for yearlings, pregnant and lactating mares.
- A nourishing whole body and appetite tonic that can improve feed efficiency.
- Supports optimum health and energy production for rigorous training programmes.
- Supports and nourishes healthy adrenal and nervous system function.
- Supports immune function which helps improve resistance to and recovery from illness.
- Supports healthy liver function to assist with post race and competition recovery.
- Supports healthy liver function for horses grazing on high endophyte pastures with mycotoxin activity or reactions to spring grass.
- For balanced behaviour, willingness and trainability.
- Conditioning for yearling prep for presence and composure in the sales ring.
- Beneficial tonic for lactating mares and suckling foals.
- For best results use continuously during the season.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Withania root (Withania somnifera) 8000mg
- Schizandra (Schizandra chinensis) fruit 2500mg
- Siberian ginseng root (Eleutherococcus sinencosis) 2500mg
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) root 5000mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10-20ml one to two times daily in feed or as required.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance with Racing Industry Rules including withholding one clear day prior to race day.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.