GREASY HEAL Equine Skin Care
Mudfever refers to range of skin reactions frequently called greasy heel, cracked heel or rain scald and thrives in muddy wet conditions. White limbs or patches on the body are particularly vulnerable possibly due to an associated photosensitization issue.
GREASY HEAL is designed for mild dermatological/skin abnormalities such as greasy heel, mud fever, dermatitis, rain scald, summer itch – common skin disorders in horses.
- Easy to apply and provides a protective coating
- Helps soften scabs for removal to allow healing of tissue
- Natural insect repellent to help keep insects away from infected areas
- Topical use only
- If symptoms persist seek advice from your veterinary surgeon
Each bottle contains:
- Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Neem oil (Azadirachta indica)
- Gotu Kola extract (Centella asiatica)
- Red Thyme oil (Thymus vulgaris)
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Oily lotion base
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Spray directly on to affected area one to two times daily.
- Use sparingly.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30˚C away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
For animal treatment.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist
Should not replace normal veterinary care
Keep away from eyes
Do not take internally