FLEXIDOG Optimal Joint Health for Dogs
FLEXIDOG is designed to maintain healthy joint function, nourish the joint capsule and support elasticity of connective tissue. Supports a healthy response to inflammation for more free and flexible movement in working, racing dogs and pets.
- For the management of joint mobility and ease of movement.
- Supports the health of joints as animals age.
- Useful support for cartilage health – the cushion between the joints.
- Supports healthy connective tissue and soft tissue around a joint.
- Aids in the maintenance of ligaments and tendons.
- Provides antioxidants to help protect against the oxidative damage of exercise and aging.
- Supportive formulation post injury or post surgery recovery.
- Greater quality of life for healthier, happier working dogs and older pets.
- For best results use continuously.
Each 5ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) 11250mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 1787.5mg
- Celery Seed (Apium graveolens) 693.75mg
- Aquamin – Lithothamnion species 176.25mg
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) 625mg
- Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) 3330mg
- Bacon flavoured blend
- Contains vegetable glycerine
Directions for DAILY use:
- Large Dogs 7ml
- Medium Dogs 5ml
- Small dogs 2-2.5ml
- Add to feed or for fussy eaters by oral syringe.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance with Racing
Industry Rules including withholding one clear day prior to race day.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.