EQUI-COFF Respiratory Support
Helps to maintain a healthy respiratory system in mild equine coughs and colds. EQUI-COFF herbs are chosen to support immune function and response to illness.
- Helps support immune function which improves resistance to and recovery from illness.
- A healthy immune system supports healthy lungs.
- Supports healthy upper respiratory mucus membranes against airborne allergens.
- A healthy respiratory system is important in the management of mild equine cough.
- Equi-Coff should not replace normal veterinary care.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Echinacea purpurea root 1500mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root 300mg
- Pelargonium (Pelargonium sidoides) root 800mg
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) flowering herb 1500mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root 2000mg
- Pleurisy Root (Asclepias tuberosa) root 1500mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 20ml three times daily or as required in feed
- For best results use continuously for 10 days.
- Repeat if necessary.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance with Racing Industry Rules including withholding one clear day prior to race day.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.