BuildaBone provides nutritional support for bone growth and bone turnover, mineral deposition and maturation for superior bone strength, particularly in growing young stock
and helps to reduce the risk of stress-related bone injuries in athletic horses.
- Maximised calcium levels for bone strength.
- Helps to nutritionally maintain healthy joints.
- Nutritionally supports bone turnover and repair.
- Nutritionally supports stress-related bone injuries and/or recovery from bone bone surgery.
- For healthy digestive function and optimal gut health.
- Contains prebiotic (FOS) fructooligosaccharides.
- For balanced behaviour.
- For muscle mass and gloss of coat.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
- Phymalotithon Calcareum ( Red Marine Minerals) Calcium 22%
- Magnesium 6%
- Flax Oil 4%
- Fibre (Fos) 2.5%
- Dried Yeast 2%
- Chelated Minerals
- Zinc 0.1%
- Copper 0.045%
- Manganese 0.64%
Add to feed. Ideally, split between two feeds.
1 level scoop equals 50gms:
- Foals 25-50gm
- Yearlings 25-50gm
- Loading rate: 50 gm for 10 days post surgery or injury recovery
- Pregnant mares 50-100gm
- Lactating mares 50-100gm
- Horses in work 50-100gm
- Loading rate: 100 gm for 10 days post surgery or injury recovery