Vitamin B complex with Schisandra and Rhodiola to help alleviate B Vitamin deficiency and associated stress of training, competing and racing.
20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea) 8000mg;
- Schisandra fruit (Schisandra chinensis)10,000mg;
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 250mg;
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 150mg;
- Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 150mg;
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 400mg;
- Pyrodoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 125mg;
- B12 Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1200mcg;
- Folic acid 125mg; Inositol 500mg;
- Peppermint oil flavour.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Give 30ml once daily.
- Add to feed or give orally.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30˚C away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
For animal treatment.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.