- As a training aid, calming herbs can help the young, inexperienced or highly sensitive horse focus better, learn faster and adapt more quickly to loading, shoeing, clipping, veterinary procedures, fence walking, separation and other events that often cause excitability.
- Promotes balanced behaviour and does not impair judgement, accuracy or dampen natural charisma.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Kava root (Piper methysticum) 5000mg
- Californian poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrihiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine