- Scientifically formulated nutritional feed supplement designed to help support and nourish normal hormonal balance in mares when marish behaviour is adversely affecting safe handling, willingness to work and performance.
- Use intermittently when your mare is in season or use consistently as required.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) 3500mg
- California poppy (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) 2500mg
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) 1500mg
- Natural liquorice flavouring
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10-20ml one to two times daily or as required.
- Loading dose is recommended
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
- Reminder: Withhold day of racing as per rules.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.