Electrolytes with ZING!
Electrolift is a palatable source of electrolytes to help maintain hydration in sport horses.
Herbal preparation and electrolyte to help replace minerals/salts lost in sweat to assist with performance and recovery of sport and race horses.
Does not contain selenium.
Each 30gm dose contains:
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) 9600mg dried herb equivalent;
- Sodium 1185mg; Chloride 1194.75mg;
- Magnesium 96mg; Calcium 185.76mg;
- Potassium 1940.25mg.
- Also contains natural licorice flavour and molasses.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Give 30gm once daily.
- Add to feed or give orally.
- Ensure adequate water is available.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30˚C away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
For animal treatment.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.