- Scientifically formulated nutritional feed supplement designed to help support healthy immune function providing nutrients for optimal health.
- Echinacea can be safely used in conjunction with veterinary medicines.
- Echinacea should not replace appropriate veterinary treatment.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea) 10,000mg
- Natural licorice flavour
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10-20ml one to three times daily.
- For best results load dose at first sign of symptoms.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- Avoid shared water troughs at competitions at all times.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.